The Tickler's Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Tickler's Lounge

A nice place to chat and RP with other ticklers! Come on in, don't be shy! All are welcome here!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Games you think are underrated

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
melee32

Games you think are underrated Empty
PostSubject: Games you think are underrated   Games you think are underrated EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:31 am

What are some games that you think are underrated?
Back to top Go down
AngelicPaladin
Admin
AngelicPaladin

PostSubject: Re: Games you think are underrated   Games you think are underrated EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:34 am

Final Fantasy 13 is easily among the most underrated series in all of video games. For whatever reason, it got a really bad reputation. Having played it myself, it is on my top ten games of all time list. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://ticklerslounge.forumotion.com
melee32

PostSubject: Re: Games you think are underrated   Games you think are underrated EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:43 am

AngelicPaladin wrote:
Final Fantasy 13 is easily among the most underrated series in all of video games. For whatever reason, it got a really bad reputation. Having played it myself, it is on my top ten games of all time list. ^_^

Yeah i keep on hearing hate for it.

Anyway, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is underrated. I mean, it got outshined by Marvel vs. Capcom 3 very quickly *i think Tatsunoko is actually better than Marvel 3*
Back to top Go down
AngelicPaladin
Admin
AngelicPaladin

PostSubject: Re: Games you think are underrated   Games you think are underrated EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:50 am

I haven't played Tatsunoko yet, actually... But the main reason it got outshined is because Marvel is just more popular, and sequel power.

Another underrated series I enjoy is the Digimon World series. They're all pretty awesome games if you like challenging RPGs.
Back to top Go down
https://ticklerslounge.forumotion.com
Xelfix

Xelfix

PostSubject: Re: Games you think are underrated   Games you think are underrated EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:53 pm

Saga Frontier. It's an old enix game that not many people know about and the only people I know who do were told about it by me. Basically it's a turn-based RPG for Ps1 that has the storylines of about eight (if I remember correctly) people. One of them's a robot. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you think are underrated   Games you think are underrated Empty

Back to top Go down

Games you think are underrated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tickler's Lounge :: Introduction :: Chat-
Jump to: